Tuesday, October 7, 2014

In search of inspiration

John Lennon, Mahatma Gandhi, Albert Einstein, Martin Luther King, Charlie Chaplin, Hermann Hesse, Nelson Mandela, Buddha – apart from being men, they all have three things in common:

        1) They inspire us
        2) They are famous
        3) They are dead

Of those alive today, who is inspiring us? Who is wise and brave enough to speak the truth? Surely not the famous – Barack Obama? The Pope? Justin Bieber? It's so sad, it's almost funny.

Anyone who is trying to find true role models with a heartbeat is facing really hard times. Of course there are some left but usually they are unknown heroes – they don't make the headlines and don't appear on TV shows or book covers. So I guess we just need to look for them in other places...

I'm lucky, I've found one. He lives just down the road from me – a simple guy with a bunch of priceless messages. Have a look for yourself, I've done a little documentary about him:




2 comments:

  1. My email: artur.olczykowski70@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Claus,
    I just finished reading your book and liked it very much and was wondering if there is a chance that you would allow me to translate it into Polish and publish as an ebook. There is not so many books in Polish which describe the experience of Ayahuasca and yours is very readable, fun and respecting the subject. I would be a translator and I'd need to put a 2 pounds tag price on the book if you don't mind. (I don't expect to get much money for it, I am just starting publishing ebooks, but it may at least cover a bit my time I'll spent on translating it). Please tell me what you think of my proposal.

    I hope to hear from you soon.
    Take care

    Artur Olczykowski

    ReplyDelete